I myself am currently working as an assistant technology teacher to kindergarten, first and second graders, even though my background and true love is theatre. And when it comes to having a number of jobs I think I might deserve the award for Most Jobs Over Shortest Number of Years. In twelve years I have had twelve - count'em - twelve jobs. They were:
- Dorm Cafeteria Food Server at SFSU. That sucked.
- Telemarketer at SFSU. That sucked too.
- Pre-school assistant teacher. That rocked.
- Waitress again.
- Nanny/Personal assistant.
- Pirate (for children's parties)
- Actor. Yeah, at one point in time I actually got paid for it!
- Caregiver at a group home for foster kids.
- Fairy (for children's parties)
I guess this makes me a statistic. Luckily for me, my goal is, and has always been, to get work in a field that has been around for hundreds of years and will always be relevant to society. You might say that it's the worlds oldest profession... actor! Get your mind out of the gutter.